Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A slice of life by Cedric Tausinga

As I awoken it felt like I was in a windy dark cave with pigs snoring in my brain, as I sneaked up to the door, my two brothers were banging their hands and feet to the soft smooth shaped cushions. When I was creeping to the door, my dad did a funny look at me and then went back to sleep. As I was closing the door it was making a screeching noise that Captain Hook would make if he was scratching a chalkboard. When I flicked the light on the first thing that was in my mind was "where's the remote" When I was looking for the remote, I was like a heard of german shepherds that were looking for New Zealands most wanted criminals. When I was looking for it, my brother Christian was like an owl with his eyes glued on me. When I was watching tv it was already 7:00 so I started to walk as slow as a snail to my room, when I was getting changed I was freezing half to death. When I was brushing my teeth my brain was saying dont be late for school. When I went to the Kitchen, I grabbed the Sanitarium Wheetbix and put 2 pieces of it in a bowl, when I put my wheetbix on the table, I felt like a banana and then got one and chopped it up like I was a chef that owns a 3-star restaurant. After that, I chucked them in my bowl and poured the nice refreshing milk and then started to chew it. When finished I went to Mum and said "bye Mum see you at 4:00" and then I slammed the door and said to myself here I come.

8 comments:

  1. great story a well done efit and great active words that match the story that you have done.


    well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story I like how you show ratther then tell and how you hooked me to reading yourstory great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you show it ratther than telling
    and a big well done to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cedric - I like the part about Pigs snoring in your brain - (yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cedric just need to work on using hocks because i think your getting there.


    its a well done efit

    ReplyDelete
  6. tremendos nouns and similes cedric and great humor too

    ReplyDelete
  7. CEDRIC good writing i think you need to work on kooking me

    ReplyDelete

Followers