Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going to school by olympic

Ring ring,ring ring all I could hear is my alarm and a loud WAKE UP as I got of my fluffy blanket I could feel a strong brezze make me want to jump back in my cozzy blanket but I had to get up stomp stomp stomp as I went to the bath and a cold icey water hit my face and a minty tooth paste in my mouth, as I ran to get my clothes I could hear a big snore and as quick as the speed of sound I started to creep as I went to get my clothes I could also hear a "move im doing my hair " "shut up dads sleeping you fat ugly poo" as I buttoned my t shirt and put on my pants I could not wait to go school I was like a lion who cant wait to eat is prey, as I joged to school I could hear the sound of kids playing and I knew I was going to have a good day

4 comments:

  1. I am loving it OLYMPIC.i love how you showed rather than tell.AWESOME WRITING

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was good but you have to check your spelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the begining and you got some awsome similies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story i like your showing rater than telling AWESOME WRITING

    ReplyDelete

Followers