Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY morning by sitaleki

When I woke up I woke up and felt like a tigger just finishing its pray lazy, tierd, and sleepy but I knew I had to get up I acktid like a old man would doI slowly sat upandagot out of bed I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth round and round I brushed .
I walked to the toilit like a mummy Isawn my breakfast on the tabel I glazed my eyes on the scrambeld eggs and baycon I ate it like I HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD THEN I thought uniform  I 

9 comments:

  1. awesomw writing Siatleki just a little mistakes but it is great writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good but make shure it makes sence before u
    pupblish

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome storys and like the
    similes and a couple
    mestakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice writing but need to work on your spelling and
    make sure you make your sentences right befor pubblish

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow done for using hocks and good active work


    well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good story you need to work on spelling

    ReplyDelete
  8. like your story
    and nice similes

    ReplyDelete
  9. your funny when i woke up i woke up

    ReplyDelete

Followers