Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my certificate

When we arrived in the big blue hall I was nervous because I knew it was phiscally me getting that academic laminated certificate.It was noisy like a roller coasters wheels until CLAP! CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!CLAP! it was Mrs Gilmore the leader of the  M-S talking to us as a princapal. I didlnt even heard a thing she said BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! cause that feeling just made it worser than before. Next minute the junior teachers got up and say what were they saying and left with their knocking heels and their slippery shoes.After that the senior teachers came up and same thing but knocking heels again and slippery wet muddy shoes.

THIS IS IT! I said to myself , when Mrs Bowes came up she said some few things and called me up I stood stare and walked up shook her hand and relaxed peacefully like in the summer holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers