Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

holiday highlights by katie

My holiday was a fun holiday.where was my holiday lets say it was at (SKIDS). It was fun i saw some of my mates there that were at bairds mainfreight.My favourite part was either the movies or the trip to kelly taltons.The movie we watched was cats and dogs it was so so so so so so BORING. One of my friends was levi. Him and his mates were sitting on the floor.THE MOVIE WAS a 3D movie.

Kelly toltons

one ather trip we went to was kelly toltones. The best thing was the big big car ride is was smelley a little but it was fun.The best thing of all was the penguin that was sitting on a little white egg.

so thats what i got up to in the holidays so SKIDS was cool but the trips were my favourite.......

3 comments:

  1. very cool holiday katie just make it more funney

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your holidays katie just there is some mistakes like ather is actually spelt other but i like it

    ReplyDelete

Followers