Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Monday, May 17, 2010

My weekend by lee

On my weekend I went on a scavenger hunt I went with my mum, my sister and my cousin Marlon. We went to botanical gardens to do it. What you had to do was you had a paper that had a map on one side on the other side it had three lines one line would have what you had to look for, the second line was book titles the third had facts about the books in the second line. Also the map had stars we had to go to them and there will be somthing that you had on the back of the paper the first one we found was a volcano and there was a lady standing next to the volcano the lady was holding a book we had to flip our paper over and the name volcano was on the first line the title was on the second we had to join volcano to the title of the book and then we had to figer out the fact of the book then had to look for the others there about 9 characters volcano as you know, there was a volcano, a miner, a pig, a donkey, a war hero, a wicth, alphabet girl, a person in green and a spy we had fun and that is what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers