Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Sunday, April 18, 2010

my holiday by hayley

in the hoildays it was my brothers 21 and  he got a 21 key.then he got to have his birthday cake and the

floior was cholicte and strawberrys in it .so then my brother cut the cake and blow out the canddles and we

all sang happy birthday to him and he made a spech and hayley  started off with the happy birthday song

and then the other kids stared singing as well and everybody stared to clap for hayley.then we ate some

hangie and some stempodding and it was yummy  and then my mums family and my dads family stared

drinking and then all the kids hat to go inside together.

                                                                                    BY ........ HAYLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers