Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

what I did on the holidays by lee

On Wednesday the last week of the holidays I went to skate land its when you go roller skating and inline skates it was fun and i was good but i did fall over a few times. They had activates ill list them they had races, and theyed make a sound and youd have to do an action and limbo but most of the time wed have free time and that was my second time going there the first time i went the week before I had a great time though.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee
    Nice post. You're very lucky you went to Skateland twice during the holidays. I didn't get to go with you but would like to one weekend. I would like to see you making regular blog posts on your blog at home too.

    Enjoy your day
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete

Followers