Room 11 Mugshots!

Room 11 Mugshots!

Labels

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My coolest thing at camp by Kasinga


On a Tuesday morning.The Senior school went to camp.when we got there we had our first activity.My groups first activity was archery,but when it was time for free time i saw lining up.I asked my friend why is there allot of people over there?and she said they are lining up so they will get there turn on the flying fox.When she said flying fox i ran up stand in line so that i will get my turn.when it came to my turn i started to get nerves.when was getting nerves i told the person that was doing my harness,and she said don't be nerves it is allto of fun.i claimed up the steers and get ready to go down.i came down and it was so exciting.

that was coolest thing at camp!!!

3 comments:

Followers